Welcome to the Guided Pathways website.
- What personal information we collect and why we collect it;
- How we use your personal information;
- Who we share your personal information with; and
- The choices you have to access, update, and remove your personal information from the Service.
- provide you with access to Services through this internet accessible portal site, available at htttps://www.cleointeractivehelp.ca;
- provide the Service free to all users and guests and those who set up user accounts through the Service;
- use reasonable efforts to provide access to the Services seven days a week and 18 hours a day, subject to maintenance, repair, support and system updates. CLEO cannot guarantee that the Service will be available at all times and reserves the right to modify the Service or cease providing the Service altogether; and
CLEO tries to make sure that the information on this Service is correct and up-to-date, but laws change from time to time and we make no warranty as to the accuracy, validity, timeliness, or completeness of any information on the Service. Please read the detailed disclaimer warranty and liability terms below.
Before you make any decisions, you should check any information provided by this Service with a lawyer to make sure it is correct.
(2) Technical Support
If you have technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 2 business days. We cannot guarantee that we can solve all technical issues with the Service or that we can get back to you within this timeframe.
(3) User Information and Accounts
The Services allow you to register for a user ID and password to create a user account and access and use the Services.
Some functionality within the Service, including the capability of storing your personal information and using your personal information to complete certain forms, requires you to have a user account. If you do not set up a user account, you will be able to complete relevant form during your session, but any information that you have entered will not be saved in the Service.
To create an account you have to give personal information necessary for authentication and select a username and password ("Login Credentials"). Login Credentials must reflect complete and accurate information about you, and you must update it if any of the information provided changes.
By creating an account you agree to only use the Login Credentials when accessing the Services. You agree:
- to not let any other person use your account to access the Service;
- to keep your username and password confidential; and
- to report any breaches of security to CLEO as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com. An example of a breach would be if you became aware that someone else was using your Login Credentials.
The Service has a “Forgot Your Password” feature, and CLEO will try to retrieve this for you, where possible. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to retrieve your account. It is important that you keep your Login Credentials safe and confidential. In the event of a breach of your account you may have to create a new account.
You can delete any forms or personal information that you have saved to the Service. You can also delete your account at any time. CLEO may close your account or end your access to this service at any time for any reason, without giving you notice.
We reserves the right to remove any content, materials or information that you, we or a clinic provides through the Service at any time if we, in our sole discretion, deem that information, content or materials to be improper.
(4) Disclaimer of Legal Advice
The Service does not provide you with any legal advice and CLEO is not your lawyer. Using this service does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and CLEO.
CLEO has established this service for use by people in Ontario. The information provided through this service is general information about the law in Ontario only and CLEO cannot ensure that this information is always up to date.
This Service cannot:
- provide advice or opinions or answer questions about your specific situation or inform you of claims, defenses or likely outcomes;
- help you pick the correct legal forms for your situation or analyze what law applies your situation;
- advise you whether your answers are correct or whether your answers will help or hurt your case; and/or
- resolve your dispute or check your answers for errors or missing information.
If you need help with a specific problem or legal process, contact a lawyer.
A lawyer can give you advice about:
A lawyer can also:
- what laws apply to your situation and what steps you should take to protect your rights;
- what claims you can make;
- what the potential outcome of your case might be; and
- other ways to resolve your problem.
- help you decide what form you should use for your situation;
- help you fill out the form, and advise on the answers that might help or hurt your case; and
- review your forms for missing or wrong information.
When you have completed forms using this Service, you should ask a lawyer to review them before you send them to the other party, the court or tribunal, or any other government agency or decision-maker.
- you understand that the Service does not provide legal advice;
- you are not relying on any information provided by this Service;
- no lawyer-client relationship or other fiduciary relationship will be created by your use of this Service; and
- you will follow all laws applicable to you when using this Service, including the laws of the Province of Ontario.
(5) Restrictions and Permitted Use
You can’t use this Service to, and you agree that you will not:
- violate any law, rule or regulation;
- interfere with our website, including our services, computer systems, servers, networks, databases, software, hardware or equipment;
- interfere with others’ use of the Service;
- try to gain access to the Service using a method other than the interface and instructions we provide, including unauthorized use of logins and passwords or any other unauthorized access;
- harm, threaten, abuse, harass, breach a person’s privacy, or act in a manner that is hateful, discriminatory or wrongful in some other way;
- misrepresent your affiliation with a person or agency;
- impersonate a person or agency, including CLEO;
- collect or store personal data about other people, unless CLEO or the other people have authorized you to do so; and
- use the Service for any commercial purpose.
(6) Cost, Online Services and Transactions
CLEO provides this service free of charge.
(7) Ownership and Licensing
All intellectual property rights in and to the Services and all contents, training materials, documentation and trademarks available through the Services are owned by CLEO or its licensors. Nothing in this Agreement or your active use of the Service gives you any intellectual property rights in the Service or the content you access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are accessing the Service through a legal clinic, such clinic may be the owner or licensor of the materials provided. CLEO has no responsibility whatsoever for such clinic controlled content.
(8) Warranty Disclaimer
CLEO CANNOT SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT THE IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY SET OUT BELOW. CLEO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY.
While every effort is made to ensure that the Services, information and materials contained in this site are accurate, including text, graphics and other items, they are provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis. CLEO does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express, or statutory is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
You must not rely on any content published on or linked to this website without first making your own enquiries to verify if it is accurate, current and complete. CLEO does not make, and expressly disclaims any representations, warranties, covenants and conditions, express or implied, arising at law, including any express or implied warranties and conditions of: merchantability; merchantable quality; title; fitness for a particular purpose; non-infringement; quality; freedom from defects or that defects will be corrected; virus-free or error-free use of this website; or correctness, reliability, completeness or appropriateness with respect to the content of this website and available through the Services, including any A2J Guided Interview or document.
(9)Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will CLEO and its employees, agents, service providers and independent contractors have any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or other damages, and including without limitation to any loss of profit, costs, expenses, harm to business, business interruption, reputation, loss of information or programs or data, loss of savings, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of tangible or intangible property, legal fees or legal costs, wasted management or office time or damages of any kind whatsoever), whether based in contract, tort, negligence or any other legal basis, arising out of or in connection with the Services, the website, any linked website (including without limitation any damages suffered as a result of the use, inability to use, failure of, or any omissions or inaccuracies in this website, any linked websites or linked social media platforms, or any of the services or content of the foregoing), even if CLEO has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damage or loss, or if such damage or loss was foreseeable. Regardless of whether such losses are deemed to be direct or indirect damages, CLEO is not liable to you for any damages relating to a loss of your data loss and you are responsible for backing up your data.
(10) Personal Information
The Clinic may also stop providing access to this website and Services at any time for any reason, without giving you notice.
Please send any complaints about this service to the our executive director by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 180 Dundas Street, West, Suite 506, Toronto M5G 1Z8. You can read a summary of CLEO's Complaints Policy at https://www.cleo.on.ca/en/about/complaints-policy.